HFUA CENTRE FOR RESEARCH, QUALITY AND INNOVATION
The High Fliers University of America Centre for Research, Quality and Innovation provide the following functions:
- Develop plans and policies and implementation that will guild the operations of the centre.
- Guide, monitor and evaluate course curriculum in order to ensure the quality of academic programs.
- Ensure relevant innovation in line with international applicable academic standards.
- Ensure to Support the conduct of scholarly research and innovation among students.
- Ensure an effective research information management system.
- Ensure there is a minimum standard of compliance on academic research works carried out by researched students.
- Ensure effective academic quality planning, improvement, control and assurance.
- Develop and ensure collaborations with other organizations for the purpose of improving research, quality and development.
HFUA CENTRE FOR ONLINE LEARNING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
The University centre for online learning and quality assurance ensures that the online platform for teaching is efficient and effective in delivery of online classes. Quality is the watch word and therefore, the centre ensures that there is quality control and assurance in the online learning. The centre drafts the policies and modus of implementation that will regulate the operations and administration of the centre. The modus of quality monitoring is also part of the duties of the centre.
The centre also ensures that there is efficient instructional technological equipment for effective online learning.